Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yummy Gummy

Now I know this is third non-Abby related post in a row. But the GREAT news is I got a new camera today and will be posting real-life photos this week. Girl Scout's honor!

But I couldn't resist. I found this gummi bear chandelier on geekologie.com. It's by artist YaYa Chou. Too bad that's only enough gummies to last me about a week. I've been on a binge lately.

Anyway, I heard once that if you lick the back of a gummi bear and stick it to a wall, it will stay there forever. A former coworker of mine and I tried this a few years ago. I bet it isn't there anymore, not because it fell off, simply because some poor soul stumbled upon it and was so grossed out it had to be taken down.


But this gets me thinking, what other decorative items could be fashioned out of food? Big-league-chew shag carpeting?
A quick google search came back with this egg couch. Seems to me it could get real smelly real fast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You crack me up. I think I might like a twinkie pillow. Mmmmm....

oceanlisa said...

Now *this* is real art! I'd eat the chandelier before it even got a chance to be lit!